Preparing well for IELTS and other study abroad entrance exams is one thing and transforming the knowledge & skills into success on the day of the exam is another. Many students are not able to adopt the right approach and proper examination temperament, as they do not have the right feedback on their preparation. If you fail in the exam, it is a permanent loss; which is irreparable, and mistakes committed are incorrectible. Test Series will teach you how not to fail. It is an opportunity for you to ensure that you convert your skills into success on the exam day.
Level of difficulty in the tests is changed strategically to prepare students for all types of papers – very difficult to relatively easy ones. It has been observed that IELTS papers have been coming up with a different kind of content in one or the other subject in terms of level of difficulty & style of the paper.
TSB test series (with test analysis) will ensure you do not suffer any setbacks due to these fluctuating trends. The quality of our test papers is evident from the fact that many questions of IELTS exams from 1995 to 2017 are either identical or similar to questions, which were part of TSB All India Test Series.
IMPORTANCE OF COMPUTER BASED ALL INDIA TEST SERIES
• Like IELTS, you get several chances to know about your performance & make up for your shortcomings.
• Has new & original problems of IELTS, which is the best way to prepare for IELTS
• Practically tests all the fundamentals.
• Prepares you for all types of patterns & levels of difficulty, so you will be ready to face IELTS in all eventualities.
• Gives you other possible solutions to a problem, so you learn to analyze problems from different possibilities.
• Gives you sufficient time to consolidate on your IELTS preparation as it starts with Part Tests and gradually covers the entire IELTS syllabus in Full Tests.
• Gives you test analysis sessions to analyze your mistakes & improves your strike rate / scoring in the same paper, so you acquire a sound examination temperament to score upto your maximum potential.
• Gives you several chances to appear in simulated IELTS like environment to help you develop better Time Management skills.
• Gives you realistic & authentic All India level ranking, so that achieving your goal gets easy.